Coffee is the ideal way to get through a busy day, and what could be better than a cup of ice-cold coffee in the comfort of your home to beat the blistering heat of the summer?
As a result, home-brewed beverages are ideal for coffee drinkers who don’t want to deal with the trouble of making repeated trips to the coffee shop or spending a lot of money for a quick caffeine fix. And it only adds to the beauty of your kitchen if the coffee brewers have sleek and eye-catching designs and are easy to operate.
If you are a coffee connoisseur looking for a product with all the qualities mentioned above, you must read this article until the end. Also, if you want a quick, high-quality cup of coffee to start your day with the smell of freshly brewed heaven, some of the coffee brewing machines listed below are your holy grail.
1. Premium Choice — KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Though performance is the defining aspect of a machine like this, the aesthetics add a lot to the brewer’s value. The elegant design of the KitchenAid coffee maker is meant to add a touch of elegance to the kitchen counter it sits on.
This KitchenAid coffee maker can easily brew up to 28 ounces of coffee instantly, and the grinds are simple to add and remove. Moreover, the brew can be kept fresh for up to two weeks if stored in the refrigerator.
To get that instant caffeine boost, pour 6 ounces of milk or cold water into the brewer for every 2 ounces of coffee components and let it steep for a rich, flavorful experience.
- Reusable build with stainless steel
- Labeled indicators for hassle-free measurement
- The compact design makes it ideal for kitchen counters or storing in refrigerators
- Can easily brew up to 14 servings of coffee in one go
- The glass and stainless steel design make it easy to clean and don’t alter the taste of the brew
- Built-in stainless-steel tap to pour coffee directly from the refrigerator
- The firm design of the model prevents leaks
- Coffee stays fresh for up to two weeks
- It brews the coffee smoothly, so there is no bitterness in the taste
- Reusable and easy-to-wash strainer
- This model dispenses coffee very slowly
- Not dishwasher safe
2. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System
The Ninja Hot and Cold Coffee Brewer may appear expensive at first, but its ability to brew both tea and coffee (hot and cold) compensates for the price. As a powerhouse in the kitchen, this brewer has five settings. The settings for tea include black, green, white, herbal, and oolong, which can be prepared using tea bags or loose tea leaves.
For coffee, there are five options: rich, classic, cold brew, over ice (which is somewhat different from cold brew as it is produced at a slightly higher temperature), and specialty (which comes with a milk frother for people who enjoy frothed drinks).
With this coffee maker, you can brew coffee or tea in six different cup sizes that range from single-serve coffee cups to a full carafe.
- Auto IQ technology uses one-touch intelligence programs to eliminate guesswork from the process
- A double-walled thermal carafe that can keep your coffee hot or cold for hours
- Both tea and coffee (cold and over ice) can be brewed in five different styles
- The specialty setting lets you make cafe-quality coffee mixed with concentrates of tea
- Supports six different cup sizes – from a travel-sized go-to cup to an entire carafe
- It does not require pods like other coffee makers
- Built-in frother for turning milk (hot or cold) into froth within a few seconds
- Perfect for those who love experimenting and trying out different variants of coffee
- Separate baskets for tea and coffee
- Six different sizes of cups ranging from a single serving cup to a full carafe
- The double-walled thermal carafe keeps the drink fresh for up to two hours
- It does not require pods, which means less plastic waste is produced
- Brews tea via loose leaves and bags
- Built-in frother that works with one press of a button
- The basket designed for brewing coffee is prone to leakage
- The reusable mesh coffee filter lets coffee ground sediments seep into the brew
- The thermal carafe is not dishwasher safe
3. Brentwood KT-2150BK Iced Tea and Coffee Maker with 64-ounce Pitcher
This fantastic product is available in two appealing colors: a bright teal that will brighten up your summer gatherings by adding a pop of color and a basic black to match the color scheme of your kitchen.
- It comes with a 64-ounce pitcher and a lid with three positions
- It weighs 4.2 pounds
- Simplified interface with an ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ button
- The filter basket is reusable
- It has a dial for adjusting the strength of the brew according to your preference
- Automatic shutoff feature
- Convenient to use
- The brewing pitcher can easily be rinsed with water or washed with soap
- The handle of the pitcher is sturdy and provides a good grip
- It takes a long time to brew coffee
- It cannot be stored directly in the refrigerator
4. OXO Good Grips 32 Ounce Cold Brew Coffee Maker
It produces a smooth concentrate with low acidic content and prevents bitterness in both hot and cold coffee. The perforated rainmaker uniformly distributes water over the coffee grounds, allowing them to steep in cold water for 12–24 hours in the brewing container. Compared to a regular brew, this releases the most flavor and aroma and keeps the concentrate fresh for longer.
While using the OXO Good Grips Cold Coffee Maker, coarse coffee grounds are preferred for best results, as fine grounds may stop the smooth draining process.
- It is made from stainless steel
- The salient feature of this product is the even distribution of water over the coffee grounds via the perforated rainmaker, which extracts maximum flavor from the grounds
- Convenient process with Brew Release Switch Controls that require one swipe of the finger
- Smooth brewing with low acidic concentrate for hot or cold coffee
- The mesh filter is ultra-fine, reusable, and easy to clean
- The carafe is made of borosilicate glass and includes markings for measurements
- Touch screen interface
- Cold-brew concentrate stays fresh longer
- The metal mesh filter produces a rich, flavorful, and consistent cup of coffee
- No painful setting up process
- A streamlined design
- The small size makes it easy to store the coffee maker in limited spaces
- It makes a large amount of coffee compared to other OXO Good Grips products
- Because the brew seeps into the drip dispenser, it is prone to leaks
Homemade iced coffee in the heat of the summer? Sign us up, please!
We hope the coffee makers for iced coffee we’ve reviewed above can help you find the one you need to get through the sweltering heat. If not, make sure any iced coffee maker you choose suits your needs and fits the aesthetic of your kitchen. Happy shopping!